- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- Please treat your cottage, its contents and the grounds with care as you would your own property.
- Picnic tables and grills are provided for your use. Keep areas litter-free. Dispose of cooled charcoal ashes in bins provided in back of each cottage.
- Swimming, anchoring watercraft, etc. is at your own risk. Owners are not responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- All loud music or partying must be quieted by 11:00 p.m. If our neighbors, for any reason, call the police, your credit card will be charged $250.00 each time and/or you will be asked to leave
without refund. This is a residential area.
- Sheets and towels are not to be taken outside of the cottage.
- No unregistered guests, tents, or pets are permitted on the property unless cleared by the manager. Children count as guests and must be registered.
- Any missing or damaged items will be charged to your credit card. Local calls only.
SUGGESTION: For your comfort, keep lights to a minimum and windows closed, if possible. This reduces the infiltration of tiny bugs and gnats through screens.
Frequently Asked Questions about staying with us
Do you supply linens?
Yes, towels, too!
Is there a kitchen?
Yes, with utensils for basic cooking
Is it air conditioned?
Yes, we have window units. We like it cool!
Is there a grill?
Yes, but you need to bring your own charcoal.
Do I need to bring my car?
I'd say no. You can use taxis. However, you may bring your car, but be expecting a
longer wait at the ferry.
Is there a Television?
Yes. It has basic channels. Also there is a DVD player so bring some movies.
Where are you located?
The Lake Cottages area is about a mile and a half from downtown, near Miller Boat Line Dock.
The Cottage Cheese is located in the woods in an area of the island we call "West Shore".
Are we allowed more than 6 people?
No! Please don't...it will just cost you extra money, and puts a lot of strain on the unique little cottages. (See #4 in Rules and Regulations.)
Are the cottages on the Lake?
Two of them are the lake cottages. The Cottage Cheese is located in the woods.
Do you have pictures of the cottages?
Check us out at Patdailey.com. Click on Cottage Rentals or islandviewcottagespib.com .